Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Serving Size: ¾ Cup - Serves 4
• 3 lbs. sweet potatoes peeled
• 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 onion diced
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary
• 1/3 cup plain Greek low-fat or nonfat yogurt
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut sweet potatoes into bite sized chunks, place in
pot and cover with water.
2. Bring to boil for 20-25 minutes or until they are
*Peel before boiling if desired
3. While the potatoes are cooking, heat 1 tsp. of olive
oil in a medium non-stick skillet and sauté your onions and garlic along with a pinch of salt for
about 8 minutes or until fragrant and translucent.
4. When potatoes are done, mash with masher or
spoon to desired consistency.
5. In a medium bowl combine sweet potato chunks,
onion and garlic mixture, rosemary, and Greek
yogurt, blend with hand mixer or with a spoon or masher.
6. Enjoy! Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.